The world has been talking about a paperless society for quite some time already, and it seems to me that it might not be that easy to be truly paperless, although a wireless world does sound like an enticing idea, and of course, it certainly is more “doable”, so to speak. If you have been in the market for a wireless speaker for your living room, then you might do yourself a favor by checking out the Samsung HW-F750 AirTrack Wireless Soundbar.
This soundbar is meant to remain in front of your monitor or TV so that it can deliver theater-like quality in the comfort of your own home, and by the name of the AirTrack itself, it is a no-brainer to derive the fact that this bad boy will work without any wires. In fact, the Samsung HW-F750 AirTrack is touted to be the world’s first soundbar with a built-in vacuum tube amplifier, and relies on Bluetooth connectivity to “talk” to a TV for a true, blue immersive and seamless home theater experience. [Press Release]
Next Story: Facebook Home Images Leaked Again
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display