Samsung has never been shy when it comes to creating super huge phones, and according to the folks at SamMobile, they have received a tip from one of their sources that Samsung could be looking two new phablets to the market. They are apparently codenamed (rather aptly) the Galaxy Mega and there will be two sizes for users to choose from – a 5.8” version with the model number GT-i9512, and the Galaxy Mega 6.3 with the model numner GT-i9200. As expected, the first version will be a 5.8” device, and the latter will be a 6.3” model. We’re not sure if either device will be related to the Galaxy Note 3, but if it they aren’t, Samsung will definitely have a host of larger-screen devices for customers to choose from. Take this with a grain of salt for now, but check back with us at a later date where hopefully we will have additional details to share!
Next Story: These SNES Headphones Are Definitely Unique
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend