Earlier today we reported that the game Bethesda had been teasing all along is none other than “Zwei”, the survival-horror game by Resident Evil’s creator, Shinji Mikami and his studio, Tango Gameworks. The game has now been officially revealed and is known as “The Evil Within”, and according to its newly launch official Facebook page, the game will be released in 2014 and will be available for the PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and next-gen consoles, such as the PlayStation 4 and presumably Microsoft’s Xbox 720 (or whatever it will be known as at launch).
As we stated earlier, Mikami has designed this game to be a “pure” survival-horror type of game, and according to its description on its Facebook page, it will offer gamers “Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension.” Mikami also stated that he will be very hands-on with this game to ensure that quality will be there, “rest assured,” he tells gamers. The debut trailer is a live-action one and to be honest is kind of creepy, but if you love horror-type games, be sure to check it out in the video above (via IGN)!
- 2014-04-02: Bethesda Will Sell The Elder Scrolls Online Time Cards
- 2014-03-24: The Elder Scrolls Online Early Access Times Revealed
- 2014-03-13: Bethesda Defends The Elder Scrolls Online's $15 Subsciption Fee
- 2014-03-04: Possible Dishonored II Splash Screen Leaked [Rumor]
- 2014-01-29: The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Confirmed For $99.99