Have you had a spanking good time with SimCity so far, despite the initial niggles? Well, I am quite sure that it is nice to play the role of a virtual deity, and it goes to show once again that having the job of running an entire city is not exactly an easy task. Of course, sometimes you would wish that things could move along at a faster pace, which is where the Cheetah Speed mode comes in handy. In fact, the SimCity Facebook page has just confirmed that Cheetah Speed is now available in-game, as you can read in the tweet taken verbatim off their Facebook page.
Yes, it’s true — we’ve recently brought back Cheetah Speed. We’re also working on Update 2.0, so stay tuned for more info. Do you like to play with Cheetah Speed?
What do you think of their question concerning Cheetah Speed? Is it something that you enjoy, or do you prefer everything to run at its normal pace? We cannot wait to see what else update 2.0 will throw into the mix, will there be a second electric car “advertised”?
- 2014-03-18: SimCity Offline Is Now Playable
- 2014-01-14: SimCity Lead Engineer Explains Why Offline Mode Took So Long
- 2014-01-13: SimCity Offline Announced
- 2013-10-06: SimCity Offline Mode Is Under 'Exploration'
- 2013-09-20: SimCity: Cities Of Tomorrow Expansion Pack Releasing On November 12