We caught wind of Bethesda possibly planning on releasing a “Legendary Edition“ of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim due to Polish retailer Ultima leaking its existence by listing it prior to the company’s big announcement. It looks as though Ultima’s slip-up turned out to be true as Bethesda has just announced they will be releasing Skyrim: Legendary Edition.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition will include the original game and its official add-ons, Dawnguard, Heartfire and Dragonborn as well as a number of additional features such as combat cameras, mounted combat, a Legendary difficulty mode and the ability to level up your character infinitely through Legendary skills. That’s right – Skyrim fans. You’ll now be able to level up all of your skills to your heart’s content making your Dragonborn the Dragonborn that ever Dragonborned.
Skyrim Legendary Edition will be made available in North America on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on June 4 for $59.99. Just remember to go outside and enjoy the summer a little bit as we’re sure much of it will be spent indoors leveling up your Dragonborn until you can no longer feel your hands.RELATED
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Follow: bethesda, Microsoft, pc, playstation, playstation 3, ps3, skyrim, Sony, xbox, xbox 360,