Smart Devices that hail from China has been working on a rather unorthodox tablet form factor, especially when it comes in the form of an 8” display, calling it the SmartQ N10 along the way. This new SmartQ N10 tablet will feature a custom case, and has a resolution count of 1,024 x 768 pixels, running on a 1GHz TI OMAP 4430 dual-core processor, making it feel as though the entire hardware setup is a couple of years too late to the market. I guess the one saving grace of the SmartQ N10 tablet would be the accompanying case, where it boasts of sturdy panels which enables you to protect the screen, or prop up the tablet on a desk, table, or countertop, in order for you to watch videos or type on an external keyboard.
The case is said to be machine tested so much so that it is capable of standing up to 100,000 bendings, which is rather durable considering how it measures a mere 4.4mm. Other hardware specifications of the SmartQ N10 include 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, a 5-megapixel shooter at the back, a 2-megapixel camera in front, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, and a 7000mAh battery.
Next Story: Google Links Google+ Pages To YouTube Accounts
- 2014-04-17: Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-17: iOS 7.1.1 Release Expected Soon
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released