For those who happen to already own the Sony POV Action Cam, you might want to carve a really, really wide smile across your face. We have a very good reason for asking you to do that, especially since the latest software update for your beloved Action Cam would let you record your favorite high octane memories in 1080/60p resolution, among others. For those who have yet to consider the Sony Action Cam as their next purchase, perhaps you might want to consider the following fun facts.
With PS Recording Mode (1920×1080/60p), you are able to shoot smoother video in fast moving scenes, and not only that, you can also play back 60p movies on your compatible PC and TV. With Water Scene Selection capability, you can capture underwater video in a clearer manner than ever before, as it will enable white balance adjustment automatically. Folks who prefer to film and control your POV footage in a quiet zone, you can now adjust sound levels individually, thanks to the on/record trigger and settings button. Of course, those who have already applied the update should be more than happy with it, right? [Press Release]
Next Story: Wacom Cintiq 22HD Touch Announced
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment