It is not every day that you come across a digital camera that has been “proofed” against many a situation in life, and the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX30 is definitely one of them, being a waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, and even freeze proof shooter which was reviewed recently. Heck, it has even picked up the rather notable “achievement” of being the slimmest waterproof camera in the world, now how about that?
The Sony DSC-TX30 Cyber-shot digital camera was released recently – as recent as March this year, in fact, and measures a mere 3.8” x 2.3” x 0.6”, tipping the scales at 4.9 oz. Sporting an 18.2 megapixel 1/ 2.3 Exmor CMOS sensor and Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 5x optical lens (26-130mm) which can be stretched 10x digitally in ‘Magnifying Glass Mode’, this digital camera also does Full HD video recording capability.
TechnologyX of Canada has taken the Sony DSC-TX30 Cyber-shot out for a spin, and to summarize what they are saying about this shooter, it is worth every dollar you invest in one, considering the overall hardiness of the device which does not sacrifice on performance.
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment