You might have heard some rumors about the Sony NEX-7n, the alleged successor to the NEX-7 mirrorless camera. You might have also heard that according to previous rumors, the camera has been delayed from its purported April announcement. However according to the folks at Sony Alpha Rumors, they claim to have gotten a tip which has suggested that the Sony NEX-7n, while missing its April announcement, could instead be announced and possibly released in May! Given that May is less than a month away, we guess the delay wasn’t as long as we had initially thought, assuming that the rumors are true of course.
Sony Alpha Rumors did state that the May date is still not a 100% confirmation, so take it with a grain of salt for now. Their source went on to reveal that the NEX-7n would feature a 3.8 million dot EVF, which apparently works by layering two OLEDs with 1.9 million dots each on top of each other. Sounds interesting and promising, but will it be able to live up to expectations? We guess we will have to wait and find out.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-03-12: Sony A6000 Replaces The NEX-7, According To Sony Presentation Slide
- 2013-11-18: Sony NEX-7 Successor Rumored For Early 2014 Announcement
- 2013-08-07: Sony NEX-7 Out Of Stock In Some Stores, Successor Imminent?
- 2013-07-11: Sony NEX-7's Successor's Body Design Gets A Description [Rumor]
- 2013-06-19: Sony NEX-7 Successor October Shipping Date Rumored