As unfortunate as it was to hear Splinter Cell: Blacklist was delayed until August 20, we can certainly forgive Ubisoft for pushing back the game’s release date considering how awesome it’s turning out to be so far. Ubisoft confirmed earlier this month a Wii U version would also be made available, and this week, they released a new game trailer that highlights all of the unique gameplay mechanics you can expect in this version of the game.
In the Wii U version of Splinter Cell: Blacklist, you’ll be using the Wii U GamePad in a number of ways that allow you to manipulate Sam Fisher’s gadgets, like controlling drones and operating spy cameras, as well as be able to access your inventory on the fly. Players will also be able to mark their targets from the GamePad, to then execute them, which we assume would have been the result of marking them in the game. You never see anyone marking an enemy to throw them a surprise bar mitzvah, do you?RELATED
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- Follow: nintendo, splinter cell, ubisoft, wii, wii u,