AT&T may not be the only U.S. carrier who is preparing for the HTC One to arrive to its network as Sprint is announcing they’ll also have the Android-powered smartphone on its network in the coming weeks.
Starting on April 19, Sprint will have the 32GB version of the HTC One in either silver or black available for its subscribers for $199.99 with a two-year contract. Pre-orders for the HTC One are starting a day later than AT&T as you’ll be able to pre-order the device on Sprint starting on Friday, April 5.
Sprint may not have the 64GB version of the HTC One, which at this point will be sold exclusively on AT&T, but one thing it does have over that network is its completely unlimited data plans. That may not sound like a big deal to those of you who have gotten used to tiered plans, but there’s nothing like watching hundreds of YouTube clips during a commute without having to wonder if the experience will cost you in overage charges.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-10-23: HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-04-21: 64GB HTC One In Black Arrives On AT&T And Sprint Websites
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-11: Sprint's HTC One Will Launch Without Any Carrier Branding
- 2013-04-10: HTC One Discounted On Sprint To $99 For New Customers