AT&T may not be the only U.S. carrier who is preparing for the HTC One to arrive to its network as Sprint is announcing they’ll also have the Android-powered smartphone on its network in the coming weeks.
Starting on April 19, Sprint will have the 32GB version of the HTC One in either silver or black available for its subscribers for $199.99 with a two-year contract. Pre-orders for the HTC One are starting a day later than AT&T as you’ll be able to pre-order the device on Sprint starting on Friday, April 5.
Sprint may not have the 64GB version of the HTC One, which at this point will be sold exclusively on AT&T, but one thing it does have over that network is its completely unlimited data plans. That may not sound like a big deal to those of you who have gotten used to tiered plans, but there’s nothing like watching hundreds of YouTube clips during a commute without having to wonder if the experience will cost you in overage charges.RELATED
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Follow: HTC, HTC One, Sprint,