It was at the end of last year that we speculated the Samsung Galaxy S3 (which will soon be dethroned by its successor from the flagship position) might be on the receiving end of a Multi-View update, but that speculation came to nought – at least until now. For those who happen to own the Samsung Galaxy S3 with Sprint as your mobile carrier of choice, you might want to take note that an update has already been made available for your smartphone via OTA (Over The Air), and Multi-View would be one of the new features you will be able to enjoy after applying the update.
What does Multi-View bring to the picture? Well, this particular app would enable you to split the display on the Galaxy S3 in half, allowing two different apps to run simultaneously, making it a haven for multitaskers. Of course, it does help that the screen of the Galaxy S3 is generous, although larger phablets like the Galaxy Note 2 would benefit even more from Multi-View. Other features that arrive with this OTA update include Paper Artist, camera enhancements, and an improved ability to send bulk SMS messages.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-11-24 Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Is Finally Out
- 2013-04-12 Samsung Galaxy S3 In Amethyst Purple On Sprint Arrives
- 2013-03-18 Purple Samsung Galaxy S3 To Arrive On Sprint Soon
- 2012-10-24 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arriving on Sprint this October 24th
- 2012-10-18 Samsung Galaxy S3 available for $100 on contract from Sprint and Verizon