Back in February T-Mobile announced that it would be carrying the HTC One smartphone. At the time they did not reveal when it was going to be released, and don’t forget the delay HTC One has faced due to manufacturing holdups. Last week Best Buy started taking pre-orders for the T-Mobile HTC One, but still the magenta carrier didn’t reveal when the device was going to be released. A screenshot of a leaked internal memo pegs the release date at April 24.
At first it was image of a T-Mobile retail store planogram that pointed at the April 24 launch date, then another screenshot of an internal memo surfaced bearing the same date. It says that the device will be launched in select stores, while frontline sales representatives will wear HTC t-shirts for four days to promote the launch. HTC One can be purchased from T-Mobile for $99 upfront with 24 monthly installments of $20. So if you’re planning to pick one up, from T-Mobile or any other carrier, I strongly advise that you check out our HTC One review first to make a completely informed decision.
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2013-04-24: HTC One Available On T-Mobile For $99 Down Payment
- 2013-04-19: T-Mobile Carrying HTC One On April 24 For $99; Pre-Orders Now Available
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-07: Best Buy Begins Taking $249 T-Mobile HTC One Pre-Orders
- 2013-04-01: AT&T HTC One 32GB Pre-orders At $249 Begin This Week