T-Mobile will finally make available the iPhone 5 to the masses, and right after their Uncarrier plans that intend to modify the landscape of wireless connectivity in the US, they will be offering the iPhone 5 which is set to be made available in a few days’ time, where there is an amazing upfront pricing to snag those who have been on the sidelines all this while, in addition to a special trade-in offer that would be difficult to turn down – not when there is a $0 tag attached to it.
Mike Sievert, chief marketing officer for T-Mobile, explains, “Our message to iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 customers is simple: bring in your device and trade up to iPhone 5 on T-Mobile. We’re making it incredibly attractive to buy an iPhone 5 by pairing an un-beatable upfront price and trade-in offer with Simple Choice, the most hassle-free and affordable rate plan in wireless.” This offer will last through Father’s Day on June 16, where well-qualified customers who want to ditch their iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 can pick up the iPhone 5 for $0, although monthly payments will be involved of course.RELATED
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Follow: iPhone, t-mobile,