T-Mobile will finally make available the iPhone 5 to the masses, and right after their Uncarrier plans that intend to modify the landscape of wireless connectivity in the US, they will be offering the iPhone 5 which is set to be made available in a few days’ time, where there is an amazing upfront pricing to snag those who have been on the sidelines all this while, in addition to a special trade-in offer that would be difficult to turn down – not when there is a $0 tag attached to it.
Mike Sievert, chief marketing officer for T-Mobile, explains, “Our message to iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 customers is simple: bring in your device and trade up to iPhone 5 on T-Mobile. We’re making it incredibly attractive to buy an iPhone 5 by pairing an un-beatable upfront price and trade-in offer with Simple Choice, the most hassle-free and affordable rate plan in wireless.” This offer will last through Father’s Day on June 16, where well-qualified customers who want to ditch their iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 can pick up the iPhone 5 for $0, although monthly payments will be involved of course.
Next Story: PS Vita System Software 2.10 Update
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-10-21: T-Mobile Tweets His Love Of The Galaxy Note 3 From His iPhone
- 2013-09-10: T-Mobile Will Reportedly Offer The New iPhone At Launch
- 2013-08-09: T-Mobile iPhone Not Responsible For Subscription Surge, CEO Says
- 2013-08-08: T-Mobile Will Soon Offer A "Whole Array" Of Apple Products
- 2013-08-04: iPhone Might Have Saved T-Mobile From Losing At Least 400,000 Subscribers