It’s been a long time coming as T-Mobile getting the iPhone on its network has been rumored ever since the iPhone was debuted. Apple’s smartphone was first made available on AT&T, then hit Verizon and Sprint, and today, the fourth-largest wireless carrier, T-Mobile, can now say they have the iPhone for sale.
The recent launch of T-Mobile’s new contract-free mobile plans couldn’t have come at a better time as its customers could walk away with a 16GB iPhone 5 for only $99 due when you order the device with an additional fee of $20 for 24 months. Or, you could make it rain at your local T-Mobile retailer by spending a full $579 for the 16GB iPhone 5. If you want a 32GB or 64GB version, you’ll need to add $100 for the 32GB version and $200 for the 64GB version as well as order them online as T-Mobile stores won’t have them available for sale.
If you want to walk out of your T-Mobile store without giving them any cash and own and iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, then you could take advantage of the company’s trade-in offer, although we think you can sell those devices for more than just $99.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: iOS, iPhone, iPhone 5, t-mobile,
- Seen at: t-mobile