It’s been a long time coming as T-Mobile getting the iPhone on its network has been rumored ever since the iPhone was debuted. Apple’s smartphone was first made available on AT&T, then hit Verizon and Sprint, and today, the fourth-largest wireless carrier, T-Mobile, can now say they have the iPhone for sale.
The recent launch of T-Mobile’s new contract-free mobile plans couldn’t have come at a better time as its customers could walk away with a 16GB iPhone 5 for only $99 due when you order the device with an additional fee of $20 for 24 months. Or, you could make it rain at your local T-Mobile retailer by spending a full $579 for the 16GB iPhone 5. If you want a 32GB or 64GB version, you’ll need to add $100 for the 32GB version and $200 for the 64GB version as well as order them online as T-Mobile stores won’t have them available for sale.
If you want to walk out of your T-Mobile store without giving them any cash and own and iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, then you could take advantage of the company’s trade-in offer, although we think you can sell those devices for more than just $99.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-03-28: T-Mobile Stocking 16GB iPhone 5 In Store, 32GB/64GB Versions Online
- 2013-03-26: iPhone Available On T-Mobile April 12 Starting At $99
- 2013-03-18: Apple Educates Potential Galaxy S4 Adopters Why People Love The iPhone
- 2012-01-25: iPhone 5 details leaked by Foxconn employee?
- 2011-05-13: Next iPhone to be called the iPhone 4S?