T-Mobile was rumored to plan to make the Samsung Galaxy S4 available on its network on May 1, which turned out to be false as the company announced it should officially release the Galaxy S4 on April 24. As you probably already figured out if you made a trip to your local T-Mobile retailer or visited their website, the Galaxy S4 is yet to be available on the un-carrier network, which T-Mobile has confirmed today the device has been delayed from its expected release date of right now.
The new release date for the Samsung Galaxy S4 on T-Mobile’s network brings it much closer to the first rumored launch date as instead of being available right this second, it’ll be available on Monday, April 29. T-Mobile points the blame of the delay at “an unexpected delay with inventory deliveries.” Which probably means the guy who was supposed to come in with a truck full of Galaxy S4s got caught up in a sticky situation over in Vegas and had to take a few days to lay low from the cops.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2013-05-19 Galaxy S4 Nexus Edition Reportedly Akin To T-Mobile Variant
- 2013-05-08 Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2013-05-07 T-Mobile And AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Updates Arrive
- 2013-05-07 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets Update
- 2013-04-17 Samsung Galaxy S4 Available On T-Mobile Starting April 24 For $150