The HTC One S held the title of being the thinnest smartphone from HTC when it was first introduced to the world at Mobile World Congress last year, and how has it fared since? Well, the HTC One S did not manage to enjoy a breakout to the mainstream market, although it was still a decent phone even back then, but there was plenty of competition when it came to the mid-range smartphone segment. Good to know that there is life left in the legs of the HTC One S from T-Mobile, as it has just received the long awaited Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update.
Well, like the saying goes, better late than never, but sometimes, if it is going to be this late, it might as well never arrive at all. The international rollout of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One S was December last year, but at least is remains a month behind the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update which arrived on the AT&T HTC One X.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: T-Mobile HTC One M8 Release Scheduled For April 11th
- 2013-07-17: HTC One S "Ville" Might Get Android 4.2.2 Update
- 2013-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One S Gets Tiny Security Enhancement Update
- 2012-04-18: T-Mobile launches HTC One S this April 25
- 2012-03-12: T-Mobile's HTC One S arrives at the FCC