There are whispers that The Elder Scrolls: Arena might eventually be remade for the iOS or Android platforms, if the new Australian rating listing for said title could be believed. Bethesda will naturally be behind this remake of the classic DOS role playing game, and it will come in High Definition quality graphics in order to keep up with the times if all of it were to be true. Of course, let us assume that everything else is going to go on as usual, will the title be as engaging as ever, and will there be any changes made to the overall gameplay?
This new listing of The Elder Scrolls: Arena was spotted by games.on.net, where it has already received an M rating, where it has also been noted to be a multi-platform game. The original The Elder Scrolls: Arena arrived on the DOS platform in 1994, and many years later, it has culminated in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. What are some of the classic game remakes that you would like to see on the mobile platform?
Next Story: Android Malware Infections Tripled In 2012
- 2014-01-08: Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2013-12-11: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- 2013-11-20: The Elder Scrolls Online Sends Out More Invites To Beta Testers
- 2013-04-15: The Elder Scrolls: Arena Could Arrive On Android
- 2011-12-01: Skyrim to use Steam Workshop for mods
- 2011-11-04: Skyrim goes gold – time to polish those swords