We think by now we’ve come to terms with Naughty Dog delaying The Last of Us, especially when they continually release new content on a regular basis. The delay only pushes the game back a little over a month, which is way better than having to wait several months. The latest video for The Last of Us is its 30-second TV spot, which was first aired during last night’s season finale of The Walking Dead, which means Sony most likely dropped a ton of cash to air it.
The TV Spot shows a nice mix between highlighting the story in The Last of Us, while also showing some action against those nasty spore-infected people. It felt like the perfect TV ad to air during The Walking Dead, considering those who don’t know the game’s story will most likely believe it’s zombies you’ll be fighting in The Last of Us. Oh, those silly, zombie-loving The Walking Dead fans. They’ll believe anything is a zombie if it shuffles around, lunging at people at every chance they have while often screaming “Brains!”RELATED
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- Follow: naughty dog, Sony, the last of us,