For several years now, it seems Nicholas Cage has been in every movie possible, or at least has attempted to be somewhat included in nearly every film. Because of that, the internet has decided putting his face on pretty much anything and everything should be a thing, the results of which will probably terrify you and make you wish you could have the power to unsee things. This might be one of those times.
YouTube user Criken created a video called “The Legend of Cage: Beneath the Mask” and what it highlights is a texture mod that replaces characters and pretty much anything else’s face in The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask with Nicholas Cage’s face. As we warned you earlier, this video is 13 minutes of just complete and utter weirdness.
If you somehow survived all of the video’s 13 minutes and you’re looking for Nicholas Cage’s face on additional things, you need to head on over to the Pokemon with Nicholas Cage’s face Tumblr.
Next Story: The 3D Printed Headphones You Can Build Yourself
- 2014-04-13 Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online
- 2013-12-11 Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2013-12-10 Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- 2013-10-13 Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Trailer Introduces Zelda And Hilda
- 2013-09-24 Tron Legacy-Themed Nintendo 64
- 2013-09-17 This Modified SUV Puts Backseat Drivers In Control Of The Vehicle
- 2013-06-19 Sony Xperia Z Gets Physical Shutter Button Via Mod
- 2012-01-23 Legend of Zelda recreated in Minecraft
- 2011-05-25 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D to arrive in Australia as a special edition bundle
- 2010-12-27 The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past recreated in Minecraft