There are hardcore racing gamers out there who probably bought bucket-type seats along with other racing game peripherals to help make the experience more “realistic”. While we’re sure those accessories and peripherals do help make it a more immersive gaming experience, we’re not sure if it will be able to compete against this racing car simulator which will cost around $140,000 to own (pictured above).
So what will you get for $140,000? Well for the price of a secondhand sports car, you can look forward to a custom racing simulator along with 3×23” screens. The simulator will also come packed with a 5.1 surround sound system and a custom computer powered by an Intel Core i7 processor. It will also come with a full set of pedals, an F1-type quick-release steering wheel with force feedback, magnesium alloy wheels with Pirelli F1 show tires – yes, tires for a simulator that will probably never leave the living room or garage.
- 2013-04-16: This Awesome Racing Car Simulator Will Cost You $140,000
- 2012-08-15: Batman's Tumbler vehicle gets reimagined as an F1 racing car
- 2011-10-11: Augmented Reality Formula 1 car in your home
- 2011-09-22: Angry Birds and Formula 1 an unlikely match
- 2011-08-15: Mercedes sponsors bionic hand for F1 fan
- 2011-07-18: Ferrari 150° Italia steering wheel replica