Only recently Facebook announced Home, its latest software offering for Android. Its a custom skin that sits on top of the core Android OS, without making any changes to the underlying OS, Home presents its users a new way to interact with their friends as well as their smartphones. So many people have been asking whether Twitter will follow suit? Will it ever release an app that offers functionality similar to that of Home? Well it certainly is a possibility.
Michael Sippey, the vice president of product at Twitter, said that there were a lot of things that the company was looking at in Android as well as across all of their applications so as to make it easier for users to discover tweets. He says that he does want to see tweets on the lock screen and on the home screen. It remains to be seen whether Twitter will also indulge in creating a skin for Android devices like Facebook did, or whether it will partner up with a manufacturer to release a feature smartphone? Only time will tell.RELATED
- LEGO Lawnmower Will Impress Others With Its Inability To Mow Your Lawn
- Huawei To Exit US Market Amidst Spy Allegations
- The Fanda: Crowdsourced Global Celebrity Stalking
- U.S. DoJ Signs Off On Microsoft's Acquisition Of Nokia's Devices And Services Division
- BlackBerry CEO Gives Enterprise Customers Some Assurances In Latest Open Letter
- Follow: Android, Facebook, Facebook Home, twitter,