While both Sprint and T-Mobile have announced their Samsung Galaxy S4s are being delayed due to inventory issues, smaller wireless carrier is chugging along as they’re announcing they’ll have the Galaxy S4 available for purchase online starting this Friday, April 26, on their uscellular.com website. Pre-orders for the Galaxy S4 will begin shipping on that same day in addition to a free S View flip cover that were previously attached to the pre-order.
As of now, the Samsung Galaxy S4 devices US Cellular will have available will be the 16GB model in White Frost and Black Mist and will sell for $199.99 with an instant rebate. We know how scary the Internet can be sometimes, so customers who would prefer to pick up their Galaxy S4 from the comfort and familiarity of a US Cellular retailer can do so starting on Tuesday, April 30. If you’re a US Cellular subscriber and are still on the fence whether or not you should pick up the Samsung Galaxy S4, then you need to sit back and read our review.RELATED
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sells 10 Million Units In 60 Days
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung, us cellular,