While both Sprint and T-Mobile have announced their Samsung Galaxy S4s are being delayed due to inventory issues, smaller wireless carrier is chugging along as they’re announcing they’ll have the Galaxy S4 available for purchase online starting this Friday, April 26, on their uscellular.com website. Pre-orders for the Galaxy S4 will begin shipping on that same day in addition to a free S View flip cover that were previously attached to the pre-order.
As of now, the Samsung Galaxy S4 devices US Cellular will have available will be the 16GB model in White Frost and Black Mist and will sell for $199.99 with an instant rebate. We know how scary the Internet can be sometimes, so customers who would prefer to pick up their Galaxy S4 from the comfort and familiarity of a US Cellular retailer can do so starting on Tuesday, April 30. If you’re a US Cellular subscriber and are still on the fence whether or not you should pick up the Samsung Galaxy S4, then you need to sit back and read our review.
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-03-21: US Cellular Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Begin 21st March, Includes $50 Google Play Promotional Code
- 2013-11-06: US Cellular's Samsung Galaxy S4 To Receive Android 4.3 Update This Friday
- 2013-04-18: US Cellular Taking Samsung Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders, Throws In Free S View Flip Cover To Sweeten The Deal