Ubisoft isn’t a stranger to bringing classic video games series to the modern as they have taken franchises like Prince of Persia to new heights, even remaking the classic game for a number of platforms. It looks like they’re aiming their sights at another classic game to receive a remake, Delphine Software’s Flashback.
Ubisoft’s remake of Flashback is currently in development by VectroCell to be released on the Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network and will be powered by Epic’s Unreal Engine. VectroCell, if you recall, was the development studio behind horror game Amy. The game will be an HD remastering of the original game which will be completely in 3D.
Flashback’s story will largely remain unchanged as you’ll play Conrad B. Hart as he fights to save humanity from an invasion of alien Morphs whose goal is to enslave mankind. Not only will Conrad be tasked with saving the world once again, but his girlfriend as well, who we hope is making Steak-ums tonight.
Next Story: Ray Charles Robot Caught Performing In Japan
- 2014-04-21 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-13 Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13 Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07 Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01 Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2013-09-16 R2-D2 With Built-In Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Now Available For $800
- 2013-05-07 Bethesda Announces Wolfenstein: The New Order For 360, PS3, PC, Next-Gen
- 2013-05-01 Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-26 XCOM FPS Becomes 'The Bureau: XCOM Declassified'; Releasing August 20
- 2013-04-12 Rayman Legends Delay Resulted In 30 New Levels, New Boss Battles