We’ve heard of being able to try products out before buying it, and it seems that in a bid to attract new subscribers to its network, US Cellular is allowing customers to try out their service before committing themselves. We’re guessing since US Cellular isn’t part of the major four carriers in the US, this will no doubt be one of the ways to help attract customers who might be otherwise apprehensive about the smaller carrier’s ability to compete with the larger networks. According to the promotion, new customers will be able to test-drive the carrier’s network and capabilities for an entire week without having to commit or sign up for a service. This promotion isn’t available everywhere just yet and you will need to head on over to US Cellular’s website to find out which areas are currently participating in the promotion. It sounds like a good idea, anyone planning to give US Cellular’s service a test drive?
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-03-21: US Cellular Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Begin 21st March, Includes $50 Google Play Promotional Code
- 2014-02-04: Android 4.4.2 For US Cellular Moto X Could Be Released Soon
- 2013-11-25: US Cellular Announces Availability Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $50
- 2013-11-06: US Cellular's Samsung Galaxy S4 To Receive Android 4.3 Update This Friday