Major carriers like T-Mobile and Sprint have announced that the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available on their networks later this month, but if for whatever reason you’re not with any of the major carriers and have no plans of jumping ship, either because you get bad coverage in your area or if you don’t like their practices, how about US Cellular then? Yup, while not being one of the major carriers in the US, it looks like US Cellular will also offer up the Samsung Galaxy S4 and have launched a website where customers can place their pre-orders and have the device shipped to them later this month.
Unsurprisingly the price US Cellular is not too different from other carriers and they are charging $199 for the phone along with a two-year contract. However perhaps to help sweeten the deal, the carrier has announced that for customers who pre-order the phone online, they will be able to get themselves a free S View flip cover which is currently worth about $59.99, which isn’t too bad of a deal.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung, us cellular,
- Seen at: talkandroid