Verizon Wireless subscribers, who have been watching the delay drama unfold as both T-Mobile and Sprint have announced their Samsung Galaxy S4 launch date is getting pushed back slightly, are probably waiting to hear some news of their own. Verizon recently said they’ll be launching the Samsung Galaxy S4 on Verizon this May and have even launched a sign up page for its customers to learn the latest on when it’ll be made available. Instead of announcing a delay like its competitors, Verizon has taken to its Twitter account to announce some good news for once in regards to the Galaxy S4.
No – it isn’t a release date, but it’s almost just as good as Verizon is announcing starting tomorrow, they’ll be accepting pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S4 on their website. Unfortunately, Verizon didn’t take this opportunity to announce when it would be expecting the Galaxy S4 to be available to its customers, but look at it this way: at least you don’t have to hear about any delays.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2013-06-30: Verizon Launches 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 For $299.99
- 2013-06-25: Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition Arrive On Verizon
- 2013-06-17: New Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Revealed In Bluetooth SIG Filing
- 2013-05-19: Verizon Galaxy S4 Reportedly Being Shipped Ahead Of Schedule
- 2013-05-13: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Available This May 23