We already saw the price of the Samsung Galaxy S3 drop on AT&T earlier this month in preparation of the Galaxy S4′s launch, but today, we’re seeing another wireless carrier in the U.S. announce it has started to drop the price of the smartphone as well.
Verizon Wireless has now also dropped the price of the Samsung Galaxy S3 to $99 with a two-year contract, which we suspect is due to the Galaxy S4′s upcoming arrival, although the carrier has yet to acknowledge the device will be available on their network. At this point, the only U.S. carriers that have confirmed they will be carrying the Galaxy S4 has been AT&T and T-Mobile, although neither company has announced when they’ll be available.
Hopefully the Galaxy S3 going on sale on Verizon is a sign of their upcoming news of when the Galaxy S4 will be available on their network and for how much. We’re sure you’re anticipating its launch in the U.S. just as much as we are, especially after getting our hands on the Galaxy S4 last month.RELATED
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- LG G2 Mini Rumored
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, price drop, Samsung, Verizon,
- Seen at: droid-life