WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 is nothing new as the application was made available for the BlackBerry Z10 last month. Seeing how the BlackBerry Q10 will soon be made available on T-Mobile with other carriers expected to announce their plans soon, WhatsApp has just launched its application to fully support the BlackBerry Q10.
As you WhatsApp users should already be aware of, the application is completely free to use on the BlackBerry Q10 for the first 12 months, with a $1 yearly fee expected if you use it past its first initial year. Seeing how this is the first BlackBerry 10 device to have a physical keyboard, we’re sure many of you upcoming BlackBerry Q10 owners will be looking forward to using WhatsApp on the device.
We’re sure you’ll probably jump into BlackBerry World as soon as you pick up your BlackBerry Q10 to download WhatsApp, but we also know you may forget to do so in your excitement over finally having the Q10 in your hands. So we recommend you bookmark this page or set a reminder since we know you’re not going to want to forget to pick up WhatsApp on the BlackBerry Q10 once you’re able to.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: apps, blackberry, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Q10, whatsapp,
- Seen at: appworld.blackberry