It is said that if you are an owner of the Nintendo Wii U, chances are it is a console which would have done a whole lot to help increase your patience tolerance, especially since some games and even apps themselves might take their own sweet time, which would at times, require up to half a minute to load. Not only that, the downloaded software would also require a manual installation instead of an automated process that many of us are so used to these days. Good to know that Nintendo has listened to their fans, and has begun to roll out the first of two major updates which were specially issued to work around such problems.
Other than a dramatic speed boost, the update would also revise just how the Wii U handles downloads and installations. The spring update would ensure the Wii U’s system can perform an automatic update, in addition to downloading and unwrapping patches in the background, never mind that the console itself is powered down. The Wii U Virtual Console is also said to be faster to access with the spring update applied. which is promised to launch officially in the coming days. Nintendo’s old VC can be accessed a little quicker, too. At least it shows that Nintendo kept to their word…
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15 Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme