If you’re a Windows Phone user and you’re trying to reinstall some apps that you might have deleted in the past, there appears to be a bug you will want to keep an eye out for. According to a smattering of reports on the internet, there seems to be a bug plaguing the Windows Phone Store that is affecting several users. Basically the problem is that when a user tries to load up an app that they might have purchased, they are prompted to buy the app even though they have already bought it.
This is a glitch that appears to be similar to a glitch last year, and obviously many users would probably be annoyed when asked to repurchase an app that they have already paid for! This problem has affected several apps, and according to the reports, this includes Amazing Weather HD, Cowlick! and Mehdoh, with the latter being temporarily hidden while the problem is being looked into. In any case obviously do not repurchase the app if you are prompted and hopefully Microsoft will have a solution soon.
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mobile Gamers Tend To Quit After One Day, According To Study