If you love gaming on your Xbox 360, and have followed Microsoft’s efforts in the home console market right from the very first Xbox, then you would be pleased to hear that Microsoft’s SmartGlass for Android app has finally received another update, where it has hit version 1.5, and this latest update can be downloaded from Google Play itself. This particular app will allow users to control their Xbox using either a smartphone or a tablet, and even better is the fact that it has now been optimized to play nice with 7-inch and larger tablets that run on the Android operating system.
There will also be additional features thrown into the mix, where among them include the “always-on” Smartglass Experiences state, which makes sure that your handset or slate will not enter sleep mode whenever you are gaming, in addition to the compulsory collection of bug fixes and “numerous design and usability improvements.” The update weighs in at 18MB, so make sure you have enough juice beforehand to download and install it.
Next Story: LG Smart TVs Get PayPal Debut
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2014-03-13: Microsoft Quietly Killed Off The Xbox 360 2-Year Contract Plans, Claims It Was An Experiment