Now here is a smartphone which is slightly different from all of the iPhones and Samsung Galaxy series that we have been talking about all this while – the Xiaomi M2S, and according to the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi, they have managed to sell approximately 200,000 units of this particular model. That does not sound like much, does it? Well, the correct answer would be no, it does not sound like it amounts to anything at all, but when you take into consideration the 200,000 units sold and pit it against a background of 45 seconds, that is certainly an achievement not to be scoffed at.
The Xiaomi M2S will sport run on a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor, where it will be accompanied by the likes of 2GB RAM, and a 4.3″ display at 720p resolution among others. Interestingly enough, it managed to rack up a rather convincing victory over the likes of the yet unreleased Samsung Galaxy S4 in the popular AnTuTu benchmark. Do take into consideration that the resolution on the Xiaomi M2S is a whole lot less, so that would also play a major role.
- 2014-04-22 Xiaomi's Website Rebranded To Mi In Light Of Global Expansion
- 2014-04-20 Xiaomi's Tablet Could Launch On The 23rd Of April
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-03 MIUI Express Brings A Taste Of Xiaomi To Your Android Phone
- 2014-04-02 Xiaomi Shows Off Pressy Lookalike For A Fraction Of The Price