Apple and Yahoo may be getting all comfortable with one another due to their iPhone partnership, but Yahoo is showing some love today to the iPad as it released two applications for the device today: Yahoo! Mail and Yahoo! Weather.
The Yahoo Mail application has been optimized to take advantage of the iPad’s larger screen, which it already has a version of the application available on the iPhone and iPod Touch that recently were redesigned to offer better speed and intuitiveness. As for the Yahoo Weather application, data from their service was already being used by Apple for its own dedicated Weather application, so if you were a fan of Apple’s Weather app, then you’ll know what to expect with Yahoo’s weather application.
Both the Yahoo! Mail app and Yahoo! Weather app are currently available on the Apple App Store, ready to be installed on your iPad.
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mobile Gamers Tend To Quit After One Day, According To Study
- 2014-02-06: No New Flickr App For Windows Phone Anytime Soon
- 2014-01-08: Yahoo Mail Now Encrypts All Connections
- 2013-12-19: Yahoo Mail Updated To Bring Tabs Back
- 2013-12-18: Leaked Video Shows Yahoo's Plans For Voice-Controlled Personal Assistant [Updated]
- 2013-12-15: Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Apologizes For Mail Outage