I am not quite sure on whether you have any memory of the ZTE Fury from Sprint, but it seems that a relative of extremely affordable entry-level Android smartphone is now available over on US Cellular, where it is duly known as the ZTE Director. This particular Android-powered smartphone will cost you a bit at the beginning – all for the low, low price of just $0.01, although you will obviously need to agree to a spanking new 2-year contract, of course, in addition to a smartphone data plan and a $35 activation fee.
The ZTE Director does have its fair share of family ties with the ZTE Fury, including similar looks, in addition to a 3.5-inch touchscreen at 320×480 resolution, a 3-megapixel camera at the back, a 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity, and a 1,500 mAh battery with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system of choice. Any takers for this entry level phone?
- 2014-04-08: ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-03-28: ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25: ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China
- 2014-03-21: US Cellular Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Begin 21st March, Includes $50 Google Play Promotional Code
- 2014-03-17: ZTE And The9 Ready To Roll Out Fun Box Console In China
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On