We’re sure there are many Zelda fans out there who probably own several Zelda merchandise, and might even own a Link or Zelda costume of their own, but we guess the penultimate collector’s item to have would be The Legend of Zelda’s Hyrule Castle, wouldn’t it? Well obviously since the castle itself does not exist in real life, the folks at real estate website, Movoto, decided to find out how much such a castle would cost in real life by looking at locations that match the surroundings, size and looks of the castle and seeing how much such a piece of real estate could cost.
So far based on their results, they found that the only place in real life that might match the Hyrule Castle’s description and surroundings would be in Italy. For example they actually found a desert, a volcano, a forest, and a lake and more that matched as closely as possible to the game itself. Their efforts are certainly commendable, and if you’re wondering how much buying the Hyrule Castle in real life might cost, they have estimated it cost around $113,807,400, yikes! In any case if you’d like to see how Movoto broke their research down, check out the infographic after the break, or head on to their website for the details.
Next Story: Sony Exec Teases "Amazing Big Title" For PS Vita
- 2014-04-02: Limited Edition Princess Zelda Figurine Unveiled For $350
- 2014-03-03: Man Gets Stabbed By Master Sword From Zelda During Domestic Disturbance
- 2013-11-21: New Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Trailer Highlights Accolades, Gameplay
- 2013-10-29: Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL Bundle Announced
- 2013-10-17: The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask's Future Teased By Series Producer