We recently got our hands on the Acer Iconia A1, which is the company’s upcoming Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean tablet which has yet to be released, and we’re already hearing about its next Android tablet, the Iconia A3.
The news comes from Acer’s senior vice president Scott Lin as he recently confirmed a new 10-inch tablet will be arriving this summer, which will be known as the Iconia A3. Lin didn’t go into specifics on what exactly the Iconia A3 will include, but he did say he hopes it will help make up some of the 10 million slates Acer plans to sell this year.
Saying the Iconia A3 will help Acer sell 10 million slates this year is a little ambitious considering we don’t even know what it’ll feature and how it’ll set itself apart from everyone else’s 10-inch tablet. We don’t even know if it’ll be an Android or Windows tablet, so we guess we’ll just have to wait until the summer rolls around to hear more about the Iconia A3.RELATED
- Vinci MV7 Tablet Targets The Whole Family
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Aldi Unveils Medion Lifetab Budget Tablet In The UK
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: acer, iconia, Tablet,
- Seen at: androidbeat