We recently got our hands on the Acer Iconia A1, which is the company’s upcoming Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean tablet which has yet to be released, and we’re already hearing about its next Android tablet, the Iconia A3.
The news comes from Acer’s senior vice president Scott Lin as he recently confirmed a new 10-inch tablet will be arriving this summer, which will be known as the Iconia A3. Lin didn’t go into specifics on what exactly the Iconia A3 will include, but he did say he hopes it will help make up some of the 10 million slates Acer plans to sell this year.
Saying the Iconia A3 will help Acer sell 10 million slates this year is a little ambitious considering we don’t even know what it’ll feature and how it’ll set itself apart from everyone else’s 10-inch tablet. We don’t even know if it’ll be an Android or Windows tablet, so we guess we’ll just have to wait until the summer rolls around to hear more about the Iconia A3.
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-04-07: Acer Iconia A1-810 Might Be iPad Mini Rival
- 2013-01-29: Acer Has Plans For Budget Tablets
- 2011-05-19: Acer set to ship 1 million Iconia tablets
- 2011-03-23: Acer ICONIA tablets prices and availability dates revealed