It was just last week that we spotted images of the LG Optimus G2, or at least that’s what the speculators seemed to think. Now thanks to another leak from @evleaks, an additional image of the alleged device has surfaced, this time giving us a closer look at the phone and it’s pretty thin bezels which we have to say we’re liking at the moment. Assuming this is indeed the case, the thin bezels could help give the illusion that the phone has an edge-to-edge display, making it look bigger than it really is.
While @evleaks did not confirm the device, they did write that “circumstantial evidence points to G2”, adding on to the rumor. Either way LG has an event planned for the 30th of May which will be held in Macau, although at this point in time we’re not sure what the announcement could be about. The image in the invite showed off a phone and hinted it would be part of LG Optimus G lineup, so we wouldn’t be surprised if the LG Optimus G2 was announced then. What do you guys think? Are you liking what you are seeing so far?
Next Story: Motorola XT1058 For AT&T Spotted In FCC Filing
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-16 LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-25 LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-14 Alleged LG G3 Screenshot "Confirms" 2560x1440 Display
- 2014-02-14 LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-29 Alleged LG G Pro 2 Photos Leaked