Adobe does not only churn out software it seems, as at the recent MAX conference, it seems as though Adobe is working on hardware as well as they paraded a couple of prototype devices for tablet artists. These two devices would be the Mighty Pen stylus and Napoleon ruler. Both prototype devices are currently firmly entrenched in the Research & Development phase, where they will eventually arrive on the market – although their respective names have yet to be finalized. The Mighty Pen stylus and Napoleon ruler’s main purpose of existence would be to make life easier for digital artists to wield their magic on tablets such as the iPad.
The Mighty Pen comes across as a pressure-sensitive stylus which relies on Bluetooth Low Energy to connect to the tablet, where all of its preferences are stashed in the cloud, allowing the stylus to carry a similar setting even if you switch to a different tablet. Obviously, it will come with full Adobe apps integration. As for the Adobe Napoleon, this digital ruler and guide that works via Bluetooth is a modern version of a drafting tool which was specially designed for digital artists, making it a whole lot easier to draw straight lines and arcs using its snap tools.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!