Sometime this month, we reported on whispers of an alleged iPad 5 release date which has September 2013 clear in its sights, although nothing concrete has been confirmed just yet. Having said that, we also have also heard on the digital grapevine that Apple is working on an iPad that sports a massive 12.9” display, where it has been deemed to be the iPad ‘Maxi’. We are not quite sure what to make of that, but if you were to take this leaked photo of the alleged upcoming iPad 5’s panel into consideration, then it would surely rule out the above display from being a potential iPad Maxi.
Select sources from the supply chain did drop hints in the past that the iPad 5 which will most probably be released later this year will be almost a third lighter compared to Apple’s current best product, where it will sport a minimal side bezel, hence making it even more compact and comfortable to tote around, all the while ensuring the classic premium aluminum shell remains preserved.
Next Story: Improved Hulu Plus Experience Arrives
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued