Just the other day additional photos of the Olympus E-P5 mirrorless camera were leaked, and now thanks to additional leaks (via Mobile01 and 43Rumors), additional specifications of the camera have also been revealed. So far what we do know of the E-P5 is that it will be a 16MP with a tilting LCD display. According to these new leaks, the 16MP sensor and the tilting LCD have been confirmed, with the image sensor being the same as the E-M5, and the LCD display featuring 1.04 million dots. Other specifications of the E-P5 includes the TruePic VI image processing engine, an improved autofocus system which is said to be comparable to the E-M5, improved 5-axis stabilization, 5fps shooting, focus peaking, shutter 1/8000 sec and as mentioned in the previous rumors, will come with built-in WiFi for wireless transferring of photos and videos. Still no word on when exactly will the camera be officially announced, but fret not as we will keep our eyes and ears peeled for additional information.
- Alleged Canon EOS M2 Specs Leaked
- Sony Rumored To Be Working On 54MP Full Frame Sensor
- Sony And Hasselblad Rumored To Have Worked On A New Sensor Together
- Sony NEX-7 Successor Rumored For Early 2014 Announcement
- Samsung To Release Next-Gen APS-C Cameras In 2014/2015 [Rumor]
- Follow: leaked, Olympus,
- Seen at: photorumors