We’ve been hearing a bit about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) for a while now, and to be honest we were surprised that Samsung decided to announce the Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) first. In any case, we expect the tablet will be announced soon and thanks to the folks at SamMobile, they claim to have gotten their hands on a photo of the tablet. Based on the alleged photo, it’s a bit hard to tell if this is really an 8” tablet, although as we can see in the image above, it does look a little bigger than the 7” model, plus the bezels are also noticeably thinner.
As far as its specs are concerned, as it stands it is believed that the tablet will feature a 1.5GHz dual-core chipset with 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of storage that can be expanded via microSD. It will also sport an 8” display with a resolution of 1280×800, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera, and will run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Since nothing has been officially announced, take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think? Is this really the Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) we’re looking at?
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-03-26 Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-14 New Samsung S Band Revealed In Leaked Slides
- 2014-02-12 Leaked Tizen Screenshot "Confirms" New TouchWiz UI
- 2014-02-12 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-04 Samsung SM-W750V Windows Phone Gets Pictured