We’ve heard a bit about the Sony Honami phone which will supposed feature an image sensor ranging from 16MP to 20MP, but apart from that, not much else is known. Well thanks to leaked specs, it seems that additional details about the phone have surfaced. For starters the device is expected to be called the Xperia i1 and will come with a 5” Full HD display with Triluminos technology. It will also pack a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU under its hood, 2GB of RAM, a 2,700-3,000mAh battery, will be both water and dust resistant and 10mm thick.
If anything this sounds like a more souped up version of the Sony Xperia Z, with a beefier processor and camera, although we have to wonder if the Xperia i1 Honami will come in the same design, or at least use the same premium materials as the Xperia Z. In any case since none of this can actually be confirmed, we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now, but based on these alleged specs, what do you guys think of the phone? Would this be a device of interest to you?
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-09-03 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26 White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked
- 2013-08-26 Sony Honami's Camera Teased In New Photo
- 2013-08-25 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Purported Press Image Leaks
- 2013-08-23 New Sony Honami Photo Teased, Hints At Water Resistance