Amazon is the manufacturer of one of the most sold mid-range Android tablet. Some people even say that the entire 7-inch tablet race was given a huge boost by the Kindle Fire, which has done very well for itself in the market. Recognizing that Mother’s Day 2013 is just around the corner, Amazon is running a promotion in which it is offering the Kindle Fire HD tablet for $20 less than its usual retail price. If you’re looking to pick one up, the 20 bucks saved could be put towards chocolates, flowers or any other gift that may make Mother’s Day a bit more special.
The prices for Kindle Fire HD 16GB and 32GB variants is $179 and $209 respectively, under this promotion. The discount can be availed by using the FIRE4MOM code during checkout. Amazon is running this Mother’s Day promotion till the 12th of May. Barnes & Noble also slashed Nook tablet prices for Mother’s Day and Amazon followed suit. So now there are two tablets from two different manufacturers that are going for less than they usually do. Which one will you be picking up?
- 2014-04-13: Amazon Working On Eighth Generation Of Delivery Drones
- 2014-04-13: Fire TV Sells Out Due To High Demand, Unit Sales Figures Not Disclosed
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-09: Amazon Fire TV Review
- 2014-03-18: Amazon Smartphone Release Expected Later This Year
- 2014-02-19: Amazon Coins Work On Android Devices Now
- 2013-12-24: Get Free $5 Amazon Appstore Credit With Any App Download Through December 28
- 2013-12-04: Get 50GB Free Amazon Cloud Drive Storage With Purchase Of Select Android Phones
- 2013-11-18: Original Kindle Fire Receives Unofficial Android 4.4 KitKat Update