True to their word, the folks over at Rovio Entertainment has made available Angry Birds Friends on both iOS as well as Android platforms, and the best part of this news is this – regardless of which platform you decide to fling your feathered friends from, it will be a free download, as you enjoy the game on mobile or via Facebook, competing in weekly tournaments in order to find out who has put the best use of their mathematics knowledge in smashing up some little green pigs.
You will be able to play with friends and compete in weekly tournaments from next Monday, May 6th, onwards. Of course, it would make a whole lot more sense if you were to download a copy of the game today and get some practice time in before May 6th arrives, don’t you think so? After all, getting a head start is always important in life, and the same applies to Angry Birds Friends. There will be a different tournament each Monday, where you and your mates get to enjoy all-new challenges, and expect the tide to turn suddenly with the inclusion of power-ups such as the King Sling, Super Seeds and Birdquake. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-17: Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-03-05: Twitch Streaming Coming To Mobile Games Soon
- 2013-12-13: Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- 2013-12-11: Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- 2013-11-20: Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android