Are you an iWork user? If you are, chances are you might be a bit annoyed that Apple’s iWork apps have yet to receive a major update since 2009, which we have to say is pretty darn long! The iWork suite has been updated for iOS, but OS X users are still waiting and there has yet to be a Retina version of Apple’s productivity suite, but all that could be changing soon. According to reports (via Apple Insider), it seems that several job listings have been spotted that hints that a pretty big update for iWork could be coming up, and with WWDC around the corner, what better time to announce said updates, right?
The job listings call for an iWork QA tester which some have taken to mean that Apple is in the last phase of their development of the update and could be looking for someone to give it a spin before its release. Either way if you’re a regular user of iWork for both iOS and OS X, we guess WWDC would be as good a time as any to check if Apple has indeed announced these updates, so be sure to check back with us then for the details if there are any to be had!
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-10 Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-02-25 Apple Plugs SSL Encryption Bug On OS X
- 2014-02-07 Tim Cook Compares Android To Europe
- 2014-01-26 Merging iOS And OS X Will Be A Waste Of Energy, According To Phil Schiller
- 2013-10-28 iLife, iWork, OS X Updates Will Remain Free For The Foreseeable Future