We’ve heard rumors and seen alleged components that suggested that Apple’s alleged iPhone 5S will come in a variety of different colors, much like the new lineup of iPod touch media players. While it remains to be seen if Apple will be going down that route with the iPhone 5S, the folks at Japanese blog, Macotakara, have heard that iPhone 5S devices in multiple colors will indeed be arriving, and not just on the iPhone 5S, but Apple’s rumored budget iPhone as well.
According to the source who spoke with Macotakara, the color options will be white, black/navy, gold/yellow, pink, gray and green, and if you’re wondering where black is, it seems that black will remain exclusive to the flagship iPhone, meaning that it will not be an option for the low-cost device. Apart from the rumors of multicolored iPhones, their source went on to state that mass production of the low-cost iPhone will begin between July and September before being made available to customers later on in the year.
As usual take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think? Anyone up for multicolored iPhones?RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: iPhone 5S,
- Seen at: appleinsider