ASUS has been releasing a pretty steady stream of decent products, and if you were hoping to pick up the PadFone Infinity in the US, you might be able to do so soon. While ASUS has yet to make an official announcement of sorts, in response to a customer asking questions regarding the device’s 4G LTE capabilities, an ASUS rep might have accidentally let the cat out of the bag regarding a US launch. A customer asked when ASUS might be developing a US version, and in response the ASUS rep replied by saying that it was a “mystery”, although one might be able to expect more news at Computex 2013 which is pretty much around the corner.
For those unfamiliar with the device, the ASUS PadFone Infinity will sport a 5” Full HD 1080p display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 32/64GB of storage, a 2,400mAh battery with the tablet add-on adding an additional 5,000mAh battery, a 13MP rear-facing camera, a 2MP front-facing camera with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running the show. As it stands you can get the PadFone Infinity unofficially in the US, although it will set you back a whopping $950 for just the phone only.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC