For those of you living in the US, the long wait is finally over, as the Asus Transformer Book is set to hit the market in that part of the world this coming May 21st. This will be a notebook that is powered by the Windows 8 operating system, where it will be accompanied by a detachable tablet portion that makes it yet another convertible hybrid device to hit the market. The Asus Transformer Book TX300 would come with hardware specifications such as a 13.3” 1920 x 1080 pixel IPS display, powered by a choice of either an Intel Core i5 or Core i7 Ivy Bridge processor, alongside 4GB RAM.
Other than that, the tablet segment of the Transformer Book TX300 will hold a 128GB solid state disk to get you going, and since that is not enough for folks who tend to hoard plenty of media files, a hard drive is located in the keyboard segment, which will seen an increase of up to 500GB of storage space. Your battery life will also be lengthened when the tablet section is docked to the keyboard, considering separate parts have their own batteries.
Next Story: ZTE Grand X2 Revealed
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC