Are you planning to pick up the Blackberry Q10? Well if you are, you might be interested to learn that both T-Mobile and AT&T have launched pre-registration pages for the device, allowing customers to fill in their information and be notified when the device goes up for pre-order. While AT&T did not reveal how much they would be charging for the device on contract, T-Mobile has revealed that the Q10 will cost customers $99.99 as a down payment, with the device totaling $579.99 after 24 months.
The Blackberry Q10 is the Canadian company’s second attempt at a Blackberry 10 device, and one that might be well received among hardcore Blackberry users due to its familiar physical QWERTY keyboard layout and a design that is reminiscent of the Bold 9900. If you’re interested in pre-registering your interest, head on over to T-Mobile’s website or AT&T’s website for the details!
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2013-06-18: AT&T BlackBerry Q10 Release Date Is June 21
- 2013-06-04: AT&T BlackBerry Q10 Available For Pre-Order June 5 For $200
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Q10 Available On Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile This Summer
- 2013-04-29: T-Mobile BlackBerry Q10 Registration Page Now Live For Business Customers
- 2013-04-24: BlackBerry Q10 On T-Mobile Available For Business Registration Starting April 29